We make international employment simple. We are a Global Employment Organization with years of expertise to help you manage and employ your international employees. The crux of our services is the ability to assist clients in new markets where they do not have an incorporated entity. Corporate staff can be hired quickly and at a reasonable cost, while we handle all aspect of local employment and payroll requirements.
We know that international employment can be overwhelming. Every month we’re managing hundreds of employees in over 50 countries.
Shield GEO acts as the employer of record and can manage the complex administrative and legal processes that are unavoidable in a new country. We manage the core administrative services necessary to operate an office and employ staff, while the client corporation handles the day-to-day employee and business tasks.
Co-Founder of Shield GEO
Co-Founder of Shield GEO
Finance Manager at Shield GEO
Global Mobility Team Lead
Subject Matter Expert
We offer services that are Cost Effective, Compliant and Customer Focused. Our team works personally with each client to understand their individual situations and identify solutions that address their specific problems.
Some of our services include:
• Assistance with meeting host country's requirements for the employment contract
• Employing local and foreign employees
• Immigration services such as obtaining visas and work permits
• Full compliance with local payroll, immigration and employment laws
• Monthly payroll and employment administration
There are three simple stages involved in hiring your employee in your preferred destination. You will be guided by our staff from the moment you send an enquiry and throughout your journey with us.
1. Initial Consultation
1. Send a form through our website
2. A customer success team will consult with you to understand what you need and leverage their global mobility background to explore how they can help you. (Obligation free first consult)
3. We will send you a quote with everything you need to make a decision (costs, time frames, next steps, host country requirements)
2. Getting on Board
4. If you decide to use our services you will be handed over to an implementation manager
5. They will do all the heavy lifting to ensure that your employees are set up for the first payroll
6. Once onboarding is complete, you will be handed over to your dedicated account manager
7. The account manager will be your single point of contact throughout your journey with us
3. Ongoing Support
8. Your account manager will handle the monthly administration and be available for any questions or issues that come up
9. The account manager is supported by our subject matter experts and in country specialists
10. Should your plans evolve, your account manager will assist you in handling the transition
Fixed cost for expanding into a new market; no surprises
Local expertise and unlimited access to local experts in payroll, tax, employment and immigration
Increased speed of hiring
A dedicated account manager for all of your international requirements
Empathy means listening and understanding our clients', employees' and our local partners’ needs by putting myself in their shoes.
- Wee Yen, Our Finance Manager
Responsiveness means responding clearly, directly and quickly to let them know we are paying attention and someone cares. This is important to me as it cultivates trust, rapport and a better relationship with clients, local partners and our employees.
- Carlo, Our Assistant Finance Manager
I see accountability as a way to show integrity and discipline; that you take pride in your work while valuing trust above all else.
- Jacky, Our Operations Analyst
Transparency is to be open and honest with clients, providing them with as much detail as possible for them to be able to make the best decisions for their organisation
- Sujah, Our Digital Marketing Manager
Clarity to me is to be able to explain even complex issues in a simple way that any person can easily understand, even if it’s not necessarily his or her area of expertise
- Svetlana, Our HR Consultant for Global Mobility Projects
I view expertise as the ability to solve problems. You don’t need to know everything as long as you know how to find answers.
- Tim, Our Co-Founder
If you'd like to know more about how we can help your company, please get in touch.
Join 5000+ employers managing overseas employees